Position: Revenue Clerk
Our Sydney based client requires a competent Revenue Clerk for the input of data into the Patient Health Care Records System and the collection of revenue on a geographical basis against agreed Service key performance measures. The position will also assist with data entry into the payroll and fleet systems.
- Receive, check and resolves irregularities in source documentation prior to entry into the Patient Health Care Records System (PHCRS) within agreed KPI’s.
- Coordinate with operational staff in obtaining the PHCR’s within agreed time frame for
processing, keeping invoice generation lead times to a low level and resolves any outstanding issues.
- Input data into the PHCRS, payroll and fleet systems with a high level of sustained accuracy
and in a timely manner.
- Matching data in different systems to ensure any missing source documents and documentation is entered into the PHCRS.
- Adhere to all internal controls and checks and ensures that revenue meet all internal
management requirements and external directions.
- Undertake clerical and other duties, on an as required basis, and in conjunction with the
objective of “multi-skilling”.
- Comply with standard billing rules and advises Team Leader of any inconsistencies.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and data to clients and external agencies.
- Preparation, entry and allocation of ledger journals.
- Process cash receipts, cheques and credit card payments.
- Raise tax invoices where necessary and included in any correspondence forwarded to the party requesting the information.
- Data Entry skills of a minimum 45wpm with 98% accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Understanding of databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound analytical skills
- Experience in an accounts environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
Job Code: 1285