Roadwork Labourers with Traffic Control tickets
• Armidale and Tamworth areas
• Ongoing work with great pay rates
• Must have current NSW Traffic Control tickets
Our client is seeking reliable Roadwork Labourers for ongoing road maintenance works in the Tamworth and Armidale areas. Successful candidates will preferably have civil construction or similar experience.
The main duties for this role include:
– Assisting with pothole repairs, patching, asphalting, crack sealing
– Basic concrete works
– Signage repair and replacement
– Road debris removal
– Traffic control as required
To be successful you will require:
– Previous experience in civil construction labouring or similar
– White card
– Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets
– Own transport
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Physically fit for labouring duties
Any Plant Operating tickets/experience (Roller, Bobcat etc), or MR/HR Truck Licence would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will be provided with PPE.
If you meet the above criteria please forward your resume by clicking on the Apply Now button.