Position: Screening Service Lead – Clinic Management
Location: Sydney CBD
Our Government Client has a great 12 month opportunity for a Screening Service Lead. This role is responsible for the delivery of business services, information services and initiatives by representing the client as the face and contact point for clients and particularly clients in Dust Diseases Care (DDC). This role will manage the running of the clinic for the purpose of providing disability assessment from dust diseases and health monitoring due to exposure to hazardous dusts.
- Ensure the achievement of the branch objectives by effective team management and leadership.
- Manage and develop the scheduling of client rooms for medical screening appointments, upholding a person centred approach to all clients.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure client objectives are achieved.
- Manage the day to day operations of the clinic e.g. maintenance of medical equipment, providing clients with information, maintain adequate level of staff for clients, maintain stock levels of information.
- Lead and support a team of medical screening staff to deliver timely, efficient, friendly face-to-face integrated services to the clients of the clinic.
- Prioritise and co-ordinate services and work flows to ensure service delivery timelines are met.
- Create and implement actions to optimise service efficiency and effectiveness, including client experience improvement initiatives.
- Assist and step in for the Concierge when required, meet and greet clients and give them direction to information on services.
• Pre-employment checks
• First Aid Certificate
• A broad range of experience managing the operations of a client clinic
• Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders acting as the escalation point where required.
Job Code: 1372