Position: Security and Cleaning Manager
We are seeking an experienced Security and Cleaning Manager to join our Government Client’s team for 12 month contract in Mosman, Sydney.
- Develops rosters in line with operational requirements
- Ensure all facilities (public, in-grounds and back of house) are maintained and presented in accordance with the requirements of the Client.
- Oversee security to ensure they are compliant with Security Licensing Enforcement Directorate including holding of the master security licence.
- Performance of staff and contractors is satisfactory in terms of quality, performances, timeliness and compliance and in accordance with professional standards.
- Quality standards and reporting systems for each operational area including operational performance benchmarks are established and any deficiencies are identified and assist in developing and implementing.
- Co-ordinate operational support for special events is provided through Security and Cleaning including Twilight Concerts, New Years Eve, and special in grounds functions.
- Co-ordinate emergency services response including police, fire brigade, etc.
- Maintain the firearms collection including servicing, rostering of the firearms team and all notifications to the Firearms Registry Licensing Department, including holding the firearms permit. Training of firearms team to be co-ordinated by Human Resources.
- Must hold a current security license 1A/ 1C
- Hold a current NSW Drivers License or ability to have existing license formally recognised, including manual vehicle.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Working With Children Check
- Criminal Record Check
Job code: 1417