Position: Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
Our Government Client has a great 5 month opportunity available for an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Officer in Bathurst to start ASAP!
- Invoicing commercial customers
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Assisting with debt recovery for unpaid accounts
- Maintenance of customer master data / creation of customer accounts
- Recovery of employee overpayments
- Accounts receivable knowledge
- Good customer service skills
- Working to tight time frames and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to provide a high level of support across a range of staff and clients within a high volume work area
- Communicate effectively and deliver results
- Ability to use technology
- Accounts Receivable / Finance background preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of TRIM and SAP would be an advantage.
Job code: 1482