Position: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Mid North Coast
Our client is a privately owned company developing significant over 55’s lifestyle community projects on the Mid North Coast, and are currently seeking experienced Senior Civil Engineers to join the team for several long term projects with further acquisition of sites in the pipeline. The primary purpose of the role is to oversee the complete engineering design, and to build and manage a team that will deliver the civil engineering designs for multiple sites, whilst having overall responsibility for all facets of the design for civil works for these projects.
The successful candidate must live or be willing to relocate to the Mid North Coast area, no further north than Coffs Harbour or south of Port Macquarie. There is potential for relocation assistance for the right candidate.
• Minimum 10 years of Civil Engineering Experience in Residential Subdivisions
• Extensive experience in design software packages including Civils 3D or similar (highly desirable)
• Expert with drains (Music and Tuflow software)
• Strong Stormwater and flood modelling design experience
• Ability to provide mentoring and support to grow the civil engineering team
• Strong organisational interpersonal and project management skills
• Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Can do attitude with ambition and drive
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this excellent opportunity then please click on the ‘Apply’ button to send your resume.
For a confidential discussion please contact Glenn Farley on 0437 927 603.
Recruitment Mid North Coast