Position: Senior Executive Assistant
Duration: 1 month from start date
Location: Sydney CBD
Do you provide a range of high level executive support and administrative services to a C-level executive, enabling the delivery of business operations and supporting their of their organisational objectives? We have an amazing opportunity for an initial 1 month, with extension potential, with our Government client in Sydney CBD.
See below for the key duties and required experience, if this describes you then don’t delay – Apply NOW!
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the Chief Executive’s time.
- Manage the Chief Executive’s diary appointments, records and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda.
- Gather, collate and provide background information to support informed decision making and planning and draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements.
- Develop, implement and review administrative systems, business processes, operational procedures and technology applications to ensure effective service delivery and accurate processing of all administrative matters
- Conduct research and prepare reports and briefing notes for the Chief Executive and other senior officers, screening correspondence and briefings to ensure compliance with departmental and ministerial guidelines.
- Ensure that the necessary briefings, agenda papers and other support is undertaken as required and follow-up action is completed within nominated timeframes.
- Regularly review the records management procedures, to validate that all correspondence and files are tracked using the designated systems and ensure records are securely maintained, readily accessible and easy to retrieve on request.
- 3+ years in similar role, delivering EA Support to a C Level Executive or Deputy Secretary
- Exercise initiative, discretion and judgement when requesting, receiving or accessing confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate effective time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise workloads
Job code 2216