Position: Senior Finance Analyst
Our Government Client is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team in Sydney for a 12 month contract.
- Assess, monitor and review key risks and opportunities for major projects and proposals through the use of advanced financial analysis skills to develop financial models and support critical strategic, commercial, operational and project business decisions.
- Participate with multi-disciplinary work teams on special projects that may arise such as multi-faceted reporting, benchmarking, risk management and tender evaluation panels.
- Prepare and develop financial reports, budgets and facilitate monthly forecasting to meet strict deadlines and be the primary contact between FPR and assigned operational Divisions to ensure high level financial information is delivered to assist in decision making.
- CPA / CA or similar qualifications.
- Highly developed skills to analyse and present financial and non-financial data in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience in completing complex business case proposals.
- Extensive experience in budgeting and reporting processes and practices
- Extensive experience in corporate finance systems and developing and maintaining complex financial models.
- Highly developed ability to communicate effectively and influence outcomes with people at all levels.
Job code: 2017