Position: Senior Pharmaceutical Officer
Duration: 30 June 2022 with possible extension
Pay Rate: $73 per hour plus super
Location: St Leonards, NSW and WFH
Primary Purpose of Position
The successful candidate will be part of a specialist team assessing and processing applications from various stakeholders. They will also be involved in providing information to relevant parties via phone and email.
- Must have a very good working knowledge of the dispensary process, whether having worked as a pharmacist (ideally) in private practice or in a hospital pharmacy environment.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in launching a new product or service would be ideal but not essential.
- Tertiary qualification in a health-related discipline, ideally a Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Registration with AHPRA as a pharmacist or ability to demonstrate similar experience.
- Knowledge of pharmacology and pharmaceutics and the application of this knowledge in recent clinical practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory role and functions of the Pharmaceutical Regulatory Unit.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of employment for this role that the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated by November 30, 2021. If you have not received your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or do not intend to be vaccinated against COVID-19 please do not apply.
Job Code – 685
Recruitment St Leonards