Position: Senior Support Officer
We are currently seeking a Senior Support Officer to join our Government Client’s team for a 12 month contract!
- Provide general administrative support to the Program team.
- Manage the Cooler Classroom Program Management Office communication and correspondence, meetings and appointments, travel and accommodation.
- Provide meeting support functions including the organising of meetings, the preparation of agendas and the taking, preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Establish and maintain the Program filing system on TRIM in line with the NSW State Records Act.
- Undertake SAP tasks including limited data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders and assist with making payments
- Manage/ coordinate Program reporting functions.
- Manage, monitor and as necessary follow up team member responses to correspondence and requests for information received by the Program team.
- Manage, monitor and as necessary follow up team member requests to other Departments within the Agency (eg: procurement, finance and communication and stakeholder engagement)
- Liaise with senior officers and professional staff across the Agency to ensure Program timelines are met, and assist in the resolution of enquiries, complaints and issues for internal and external stakeholders in relation to the Program.
- Prepare a range of documents – papers, briefings and reports using Microsoft products and other software packages to meet internal and external requirements.
- Previous experience in similar roles pref within a government department
- Experienced in the use of TRIM
- Experienced in the use of SAP
- Highly organised
Job Code: 1614