Position: Shared Services Officer – Plant Hire Team
Duration: Initial 6 months (approximately), with the potential to extend
Currently seeking an experienced Shared Services Officer for a fantastic opportunity in Goulburn!
- Respond to multi-channel customer enquiries at first contact, whilst consistently providing high-quality customer service
- Process transactions and booking equipment using defined processes, computerised systems, telephone, and technology solutions, referencing shared service knowledge articles to ensure the transaction is consistently executed accordingly to requirements.
- High volume data entry and maintain up to date records with strict accuracy
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathic way, demonstrating a willingness to assist and a commitment to providing high-quality service.
- Processing payrun to suppliers whilst balancing a very high workload
- Working independently to achieve individual performance levels as well as part of a team to contribute to overall service performance and improvement.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer-centric service organisation such as a contact centre, service centre, shared service, corporate or managed service environment.
- Prior administration experience in the civil construction field would be highly beneficial
- Prior experience in payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable or procurement
- Ability to Work under tight deadlines and manage a high volume workload
- Ideally have SAP (Equip) experience, however, not essential
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and to learn and implement new processes and procedures
- Government experience preferable
- Quick learner and ability to work under pressure
Job Code: 95