Position: Shift Supervisor
Location: Port Macquarie
Are you seeking an opportunity to work in an environment that is modern, and leading edge in leisure and entertainment?
Then this is an incredible opportunity for YOU, if you are a dynamic and influential Shift Supervisor.
The heart of this business is to make a significant contribution to the quality of community life. They are focused and driven by building positive relationships and to shape a positive future for the region and those who live in it.
To achieve success in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in leading a team to the next level in Club Management operations.
Essential skills and attributes.
- Hospitality exposure in management of Club operations – including opening and closing, cash handling, legislative compliance and performance management
- Conflict management and management of complex operational issues
- Visionary, with a desire for constant growth both for your team and the business
- Availability across the operating hours of the Club (7am – 6am, 7 days)
- Embrace ownership and accountability
- Passionate and a heart for the team, business and community
- RSA, RCG and Senior First Aid
The culture of this organisation is fun, respectful and supportive. They genuinely believe that people are their greatest asset and are committed to ongoing training.
If this is YOU please apply.
Job code: 1486