We are currently seeking experienced and reliable Civil Labourers for road maintenance and construction work in the Tamworth/Quirindi area.
Suitable candidates will be experienced in civil construction with skills including concreting and formwork. Experience and tickets/licences in Plant Operating, Traffic Control and Truck Driving are advantageous.
The main duties for this role include:
- Assisting with road and roadside construction/maintenance
- Concrete and formwork techniques
- Plant operating
- Traffic control as required
- Driving crew trucks
- General labouring duties
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience in civil construction labouring or similar
- White Card
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility and reliability to work where required
- Own transport
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Physically fit for labouring duties
Any of the following are an advantage:
- Plant Operating tickets/experience
- Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets
- MR or HR truck licence
Successful candidates will be provided with a full uniform/PPE.
If you meet the above criteria please forward your resume by clicking on the Apply Now button.