Our client is currently seeking experienced and reliable Skilled Civil Labourers for road construction and maintenance work in the Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas. Suitable candidates will be experienced in civil construction, and ideally have current NSW Traffic Control Tickets and/or an MR/HR Truck Licence.
The main duties for this role include:
- Assisting with road and roadside construction/maintenance
- Basic concreting techniques
- Traffic control as required
- Driving crew trucks
- General labouring duties
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience in civil construction labouring or similar
- White card
- Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets
- MR or HR truck licence
- Own transport
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Physically fit for labouring duties
- Brushcutter, pole saw, chainsaw tickets/experience
Any plant operating tickets/experience (Roller, Bobcat etc) would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will be provided with a uniform/PPE.
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.