Our client is an established and respected supplier of outdoor power equipment and products. They also provide a wide range of repairs and servicing for both domestic and commercial equipment.
An excellent opportunity has now become available for a Small Engine Mechanic to join their high performing team in Port Macquarie.
The primary function of the role is to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a variety of small outdoor power equipment, including lawnmowers, ride-on mowers, generators, air compressors, pumps, trimmers and chainsaws.
The required skills and experience are as follows:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Small Engine Mechanic (or Motorcycle/Motor Vehicle)
- Experience working with 2 and 4 stroke engines
- Ability to follow assembly instructions
- Ability to work effectively either on your own or as part of a team
- Ability to work productively and efficiently without taking shortcuts
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional, timely manner, and also be courteous and friendly
- Current Drivers Licence
For the right candidate, this role offers a long-term employment opportunity, a competitive salary and full uniform provided.
If this sounds like an opportunity for the next step in your career, please click APPLY!