Position: Student Files Management Officer
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer with a proven history in records management for our Government Client. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
• Providing clerical and administrative support to student counselling.
• Operating computer applications, including tracking systems, as required.
• Create, maintain, store, retrieve and archive electronic and hard copy files in a timely manner to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and data records in accordance with Department policy
• Utilising excellent communication skills when liaising with internal and external Department staff and members of the community
• Accurate keyboard/data entry skills
• Excellent TRIM skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills
Essential Criteria : Must hold or willing to obtain current
• Working with Children Check
• Criminal History Check
This position is for a 5 month contract with possibility of extension