Position: Student Services Officer
Assignment Length: 3 months approx.
Location: Kingscliff, NSW
We have a great 3 month assignment available with our Government Client in Kingscliff. If you are an experienced Customer Service Officer with experience in a high volume environment we would love to hear from you!
- Handle initial enquiries, enrolment, ongoing student consultation and student record management, issue resolution, enrolment retention and completion.
- Provide informed, targeted and timely advice / information to students and stakeholders to maximise engagement, retention and completion.
- Support the development and ongoing improvement of the student lifecycle including recommending evidenced based changes to procedures and information.
- Promote and provide products and service advice and options throughout the student lifecycle to increase the student experience, mitigate enrolment transaction issues and enhance business growth and revenue opportunities.
- Guide enquiries and lead customers through a conversation to an outcome.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and networks across the Student Services Team and, Delivery and Business units to ensure consistent high quality of vocational training services policies, processes and procedures.
- Experienced in high volume enquiry – both face to face and call centre exposure.
- Demonstrated organisational and analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply a broad range of policies and procedures.
- Your communication skills will be clear and articulate – both written and verbal
- Your administration skills will be fast and accurate data entry, at least 40wpm typing and intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills
Pre-Employment Checks Required
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- 2 x Reference Checks
Job Code: 260