Position: Student Services Support Officer
Location: St Leonards & Ultimo
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Support Officer to join their team in St Leonards – apply now!
- Provide quality frontline customer service ensuring the provision of clear concise information to all external and internal customers in order to promote a positive and professional image.
- Deliver an effective and timely referral service to provide a cohesive student support service
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all student and administration functions including processing student entitlements, fees and refund applications to ensure the provision of a quality and seamless student service and compliance with legislative and financial requirements.
- Undertake accurate and timely entry of all data relating to student administration, course information and customer enquiries to ensure the integrity of information retained for reporting, analysis and governance requirements.
- Undertake general office support for the learning location including word processing, photocopying, filing, document distribution, room and VC bookings, fleet allocation and operation of office based equipment to enable the delivery of a customer centric service, optimum use of facilities and the retention of records/information that is compliant with legislative and requirements.
- Coordinate the maintenance of all networked office related equipment to ensure minimal disruption to the flow of work and provision of customer service.
- Coordinate exams, order and secure exam papers and room allocations to ensure that all examinations are conducted in accordance with prevailing guidelines and policies.
- other to manage workflow, solve problems and deliver an effective customer service.
- Assist with quality assurance and continuous improvement processes to provide consistency and best practice.
- Demonstrated experience working in high volume environments, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organisational and analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply a broad range of policies and procedures.
- Your communication skills will be clear and articulate – both written and verbal
- Your administration skills will be fast and accurate data entry, at least 40wpm typing and intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills
- You will be working with complex database systems and so you will need to be a quick learner, able to retain information readily
Pre-Employment Checks Required
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- 2 x Reference Checks
Job code: 2117