Position: Support Officer
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an experienced Support Officer to join the team of our Government client in Wollongong. This is a fantastic 3 month contract for the right candidate!
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of applications, payroll and compliance related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program.
- Respond to general enquiries which may include student eligibility, payroll, child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the operational functioning of the assigned business unit.
- Administration support services may include filing and records management, receipt and sorting of electronic and other mail, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents, compilation of manuals and reports, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required changes to improve the work of the directorate.
Police and Working With Children checks will be required prior to commencement.
- Have experience in customer service
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Have computer skills (including Wordprocessing) and
- Have undertaken clerical/data processing tasks within agreed time-frames/deadlines
We want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1235