Position: Support Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Support Officer in Wollongong. This is a great 6 month opportunity for the right candidate.
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of student, driver, ATSO applications, payroll and compliance related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program. Respond to general enquiries which may include student eligibility, payroll,
child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboardand clerical support services to support the
operational functioning of the assigned business unit. Administration support services
may include filing and records management, receipt and sorting of electronic and other
mail, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents,
compilation of manuals and reports, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required
changes to improve the work of the directorate.
- Customer service
- Working in a team environment
- Computer skills
- Word processing skills
- Undertaken clerical/data processing tasks within agreed timeframes/deadlines
Job code: 1391