Position: Support Officer
This Temporary assignment (up to 5 months with possible extension) is your chance to join a fast paced dynamic team and utilise your finance/clerical/customer service skills. Our client ideally seeks payroll and basic finance experience as you will be answering enquiries and resolving issues of this nature.
Finance specific responsibilities:
– Answer telephone queries
– Print payroll claims
– Undertake quality assurance checks for payroll claims
– Process payroll claims
– Input relevant information into dashboard relating to payroll claims
– Filing of processed payroll claims
– Collect, open and distribute mail
– Process contractor claims
General Admin tasks
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of applications, payroll and compliance related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program. Respond to general enquiries which may include eligibility, payroll, child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the operational functioning of the assigned business unit. Administration support services may include filing and records management, receipt and sorting of electronic and other mail, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents,compilation of manuals and reports, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required changes to improve the work of the directorate.
- Customer service
- Working in a team environment
- Computer skills
- Word processing skills
- Undertaken clerical/data processing tasks within agreed timeframes/deadlines
Job code: 1530