Position: Support Officer – Development & Environment
We have an exciting 3 Month opportunity with our government client for an experienced Support Officer.
- Provide professional administrative support to the department, including but not limited to managing customer enquiries, registering and responding to correspondence, file maintenance, record management and safe operation of office equipment.
- Provide support in responding to and recording outcomes for a wide range of issues relevant to the department.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of pro-active communication, reminders, and maintenance of registers for regulated programs.
- Deal courteously, sensitively and professionally when dealing with enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist all sections across the department when required to ensure provision of services or the achievement of deadlines and outcomes.
- Support the administration and maintenance of Council’s corporate mapping system and record management system as it relates to the department.
- Assist in the delivery and provision of services that meet the objectives of Community Strategic Plan.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Contemporary industry knowledge and demonstrated experience in the provision of administrative support and customer service in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Advanced administrative and general office skills including in the use of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proven ability to work productively as a member of a team and contribute to team goals.
- Demonstrated experience with communicating effectively with internal and external customers in a courteous and cooperative manner.
Job Code: 2171