Position: Student Services Support Officer
Start: January 2019
Location: Wollongong & Shellharbour
We have a great 3 month assignment available with our Government Client in Wollongong & Shellharbour. If you are an experienced Support Officer we would love to hear from you!
- Handle initial enquiries, enrollment, ongoing student consultation and student record management, issue resolution, enrollment retention and completion.
- Provide high quality transactional support to students and stakeholders.
- Provide informed, targeted and timely advice / information to students and stakeholders to maximise engagement, retention and completion.
- Support the development and ongoing improvement of the student lifecycle including recommending evidenced based changes to procedures and information.
- Promote and provide products and service advice and options throughout the student lifecycle to increase the student experience, mitigate enrolment transaction issues and enhance business growth and revenue opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and networks across the Student Services Team and, Delivery and Business units to ensure consistent high quality of vocational training services policies, processes and procedures.
- Reflect Clients values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Demonstrated experience working in high volume environments, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated organisational and analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply a broad range of policies and procedures.
- Your communication skills will be clear and articulate – both written and verbal
- Your administration skills will be fast and accurate data entry, at least 40wpm typing and intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills
- You will be working with complex database systems and so you will need to be a quick learner, able to retain information readily
Pre-Employment Checks Required
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- 2 x Reference Checks
Job Code: 1682