Position: Care Support Workers and Registered Nurses – Aged and Disability (Enrolled Nurses Considered)
Location: Port Macquarie, Laurieton, Kempsey, Taree, Wauchope, and surrounds.
Due to business growth MBC Nursing Agency are always seeking passionate and experienced Registered Nurses and Support Workers to join our growing business. We offer flexibility in shifts which is perfect if you are looking for something casual or even just wanting to supplement your income.
We get a range of different opportunities to deliver Residential, Group Home and In-home care to our clients through the provision of nursing assistance, personal care, social support and domestic duties. We value our care staff and provide our workers with on call support and provision of safety equipment.
- Certificate III / Cert IV in Individual Support, Aged, Community or Disability Services must
- Registered Nurses must have current AHPRA
- Experience in Aged Care, Disability Care or Community Nursing
- Be an Australian citizen or have permanent work rights in Australia
- Current Police check and Working with children check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence
- Own registered and insured vehicle
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!