Position: Talent Acquisition Advisor / Recruiter – IT / Digital Recruitment
Assignment Length: Approx 6 months
Are you a passionate and driven IT Recruiter/Talent acquisition professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team on an exciting new government project
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be responsible for providing advice and recruitment services for the delivery of end to end talent acquisition activities in the IT/Digital space, focussed on a high-profile digital project across state government.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Deliver contemporary customer focused talent acquisition solutions and services to assist with the development of best practice talent policies, programs, tools, and governance to enable a high-performance workforce that meets ongoing organisational needs.
- Identify, design and develop talent resourcing services including candidate attraction, selection, assessment and management in line with best practice methodologies, legislative and Public Service.
- Commission guidelines to deliver contemporary talent and resourcing initiatives and solutions to support the development of a high performing workforce.
- Provide expert advice on quality recruitment, attraction and talent resourcing methodologies that respond to business requirements, support organisational strategies and build organisational effectiveness.
- Coach and develop key stakeholders to apply a standard approach to talent resourcing and identify opportunities for improvements to talent acquisition practices to support the development of a quality workforce to meet current and future talent needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business customers and stakeholders across the organisation through consultation and collaboration, responsive advice and service ensuring recruitment, attraction and talent resourcing programs are integrated into business unit programs and practices
- Coordinate research, projects and establish service solutions for talent development that supports business strategies
- Coordinate the ongoing operational delivery of a range of core talent resourcing services to meet organisational priorities.
- Review role descriptions to ensure organisational currency and alignment to organisational guidelines.
Job Code – 442