Position: Technical Draftsperson
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Client is an Industry leader in providing services and products for the Steel Fabrication and Construction Industry. Australian Owned and operated they are seeking a Technical Draftsperson ideally experienced in the steel fabrication or heavy steel fabrication for a temporary role for a minimum of two months.
- Excellent 2D AutoCAD and 3D Inventor skills.
- Experience in Structural Steel Detailing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Drafting, or related qualification.
- Strong communications skills, listening, oral and written.
- Strong computer and Microsoft office skills and experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to effectively work between multiple jobs at the same time.
- On time delivery of drafting and design.
This is a sought after role for a skilled Technical Draftsperson to work locally, and a great opportunity to join a professional team with an Industry leader.
Available immediately – apply now.
Job code: 1816
Recruitment Port Macquarie