Position: Technical Officer
Location: Oran Park
We are seeking an experienced Technical Officer in Oran Park, great 3 month contract with our Government Client.
- Administration of restorations and public lighting
- Investigating and assessing the requirements in regards to public utility restoration work, this includes liaising with the utility companies in regards to temporary and permanent restorations.
- Process restorations and update the restoration management systems.
- Acting as the public lighting officer in assessing lighting requirements of new roads and preparation of design briefs for lighting designs.
- Process street lighting applications for new subdivisions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (tertiary qualifications in Surveying may be considered subject to Civil Engineering experience).
- Experience in the investigation, survey, design and estimation of engineering projects. In particular; road, drainage, traffic, stormwater and environmental works.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Experience in the use of Computer Aided Design programs and related software packages (Camden Council uses AutoCAD C3D & Advanced Road Design).
- Strong customer/community service focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to relate well to internal and external clients and the ability to write analytical and logical reports drawing justified conclusions.
Job code: 1422