Position: Telehandler Operator with Traffic Control ticket (blue card)
Location: Port Macquarie
Our high-profile client has a temporary role available for an experienced telehandler operator (or highly skilled / experienced forklift operator) who also holds their Traffic Control (stop / go bat) ticket. The successful candidate will also be required to carry our various labouring duties and be available for an immediate start.
Opportunities for long term projects & permanent roles may be available to the right candidates!
If you are reliable, honest, organised and have a proven track record in telehandler operation and traffic control, then we want to meet you!
Essential Skills Required:
- A telehandler ticket is highly preferred, however extensive experience (minimum 3 to 5 years) using a forklift may be suitable (subject to competency testing)
- CURRENT Traffic Control ticket (stop / go bat)
- General construction site labouring – WHITE CARD ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge & ability to instill WHS standards to the highest level
- Proven reliability & positive attitudes toward Team success
- Goal oriented & success driven
- All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
These are rewarding hands-on roles & are perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Job code: 1383
Recruitment Port Macquarie