Position: Temporary Executive Assistant
Our Government is seeking a motivated individual to provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director Operations. This is a great short term contract for the right candidate!
- Provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director Operations and within the sector office generally.
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to support the informational, management and reporting needs of the Deputy Director Operations and sector office generally.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports relating to sector business operations and performance.
- Record and coordinate informational requests across the Sector, and assist (as required) in researching and developing replies.
- Attend to petty cash, accounts, stores and stationary, photocopying/facsimile and records management requirements to support the smooth running of the sector office.
- Handle and/or refer enquiries and complaints impacting on sector business operations and performance.
- Provide support to/or carry out administrative projects for the Deputy Director Operations.
- Attend committees, meetings and other sector forums and provide appropriate secretarial support services.
- Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators as they relate to the position.
If you have:
- Ability to organise, track and manage correspondence, documents, records and data-files.
- Sound communication (oral and written), interpersonal and liaison skills and the ability to provide a professional approach in dealing staff, corporate stakeholders and the general community; Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficient keyboard skills (Minimum 50wpm with 98% accuracy supported by Australian Standard typing speed certificate within last 6 months) including spreadsheets, word processing and database applications.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Ability to research, collect and analyse databases and information.
- Proven ability and flexibility to work independently and as a team member.
- General office management skills, including petty cash, record keeping, stores and stationery, and coordinating committee/meeting processes and minute taking.
- Superior computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite and demonstrated capacity to learn and implement new software and electronic systems. Experience in using records management and document tracking applications such as TRIM
We want to hear from you! Apply now!
Job Code: 1175