Position: Trade Assistant – Carpenter
Are you a motivated and energetic labourer? Are you reliable, organised and have demonstrated abilities in general construction and carpentry?
If so, our Wollongbar client would love to meet you!
Working directly underneath and reporting to the project carpenter, this is a great role for the right person.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- White Card
- At least 12 months construction carpentry experience
- Ability to work safely without supervision
- High viz work clothes and safety (steel cap) boots
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience in cutting frames and fixing off battens and studs ideal, but not essential
If you are reliable, organised and have demonstrated abilities in general construction and carpentry, then we want to meet you!