Position: Trade Events Coordinator
Location: The Rocks
Great 6 month contract available for an experienced Events Coordinator in the Rocks! Our Government Client is ideally looking for the right candidate to start on the 25th of February 2019.
- Working closely with Senior Events Co-ordinator to deliver a range of Trade Event activities for Destination NSW
- Manage all activities relating to finance administration including the tracking and processing, manage the RSVP lists for each trade event
- Prepare all related documentation and collateral related to the activity
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers in the production and delivery of all elements of a trade event, including collateral, food and wine, entertainment, stands and displays.
- Contribute to the successful running of each trade event.
- Project manage small trade event activities, including the development and activation of project plans related to the activity.
- Assist in the delivery of Destination NSW’s involvement in Australian Tourism Exchange including the arrangement of all flights and accommodation for Destination NSW staff
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Great computer skills
- Proven negotiation skills
Job code: 1761