Are you an experienced Videographer looking to get your foot in the door with Government? We have a great 6 month + contract available with possible extension in Redfern and would love to hear from you!
- Supporting an innovative technology focussed team dedicated to helping clients explore the benefits of technology in the workplace.
- Play an integral role in a newly established small communications team responsible for creating built for purpose graphic and video content and disseminating it to stakeholders across digital and face to face platforms.
- Support an existing videographer as well as provide graphic content when required.
- Experience with Multimedia tools including the Adobe Suite with particular skills editing films in Premiere Pro (cutting, adding subtitles, integrating tracks)
- Experience editing audio and podcasts using Premiere Pro or Audacity
- Proven experience developing and producing promotional material using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Canva
- Experience working with social media tools and the production of content for social media – some maintenance may be required.
- Experience working within branding guidelines and meeting tight timeframes
- Skills and/or experience in search optimisation and analytics, or a willingness and ability to develop these skills
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Ability to set own timelines and work plans
- Ability to work both remotely and in a CBD location
- Ability and willingness to travel across NSW including regional areas with the ability to be away for several days at a time.
- You must be versatile and adaptable
- Have great initiative and the ability to cope with an unpredictable schedule
Job code: 1945
Recruitment Sydney / Redfern